[ TeslaWatt @ 21.08.2019. 13:30 ] @
|TeslaWatt is looking for Support Engineer - CCNP.|
- Configure routing protocols.
- Prepare network equipment for deployment by loading appropriate software and configuration setting according to pre-engineered design templates.
- Upgrade configuration of existing network equipment to support new features and functions.
- Manage field installation contractors while they are on-site and provide all technical details to complete installations.
- Assist in the evaluation of potential network products or technical solutions.
- Test LAN/WAN equipment software (i.e.: IOS, NXOS).
- Contribute to the development of network documentation, including diagrams, standards, specifications and operating procedures.
- Bachelor's degree and 10 years of relative experience, Master's degree 7 years of relative experience, or 13 years of relative experience in an IT field in lieu of a degree.
Minimum 5 years as supporting customers with technical issues
- Active Networking Certification CCNP is mandatory. Please do not apply if you don’t have CCNP certification.
- TOEFL IBT 100+ points.
- Ability to work in shifts.
Apply by August 30th at [email protected]